It is a registered trademark of Shanghai Yushu Technology Co., Ltd. Shanghai Yushu Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Mind+" or "we") has always solemnly promised to protect users (hereinafter collectively referred to as "users" or "users" or "You") privacy. When you use the Mind+ mind mapping service, we may collect and use your relevant information. Privacy is your important right. Providing us with your personal information is based on trust in us. I believe we will treat your personal information in a responsible manner. We believe that the information you provide can only be used to help us provide you with better services. Therefore, we have developed an online personal information confidentiality system to protect your personal information.
The last update date of this agreement: September 3, 2021
――The purpose and use of our collection of personal information (rules of use)
――How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information
――How do we save your personal information
――How do we deal with the personal information of minors
――Methods for querying, correcting information, withdrawing consent and deleting account
1. What personal information do we collect
(1) Collection and use of your personal information based on core business functions
Mind+ mind map may collect, save and use the following information related to you in order to achieve the following functions. If you do not provide relevant information, you will not be able to enjoy relevant services. These features include:
1. Registered account: If you need to register a Mind+ mind map account, in order to complete the creation of the Mind+ mind map account, you need to provide your email address, mobile phone number, and password.
2. Authorized third-party account login and use of Mind+ mind mapping software services: third-party accounts that can log in and use Mind+ mind mapping software’s online services include WeChat accounts and QQ Account, Sina Weibo account,
And other accounts that may be added in the future, in order for the third-party account to log in and use the online services of the Mind+ mind mapping software, you need to provide the third-party account/nickname, account password, and upload your third-party account Account avatar (if any).
The aforementioned third-party accounts are provided by parties other than Mind+ Mind Mapping Software. When you register for this third-party account, you need to completely follow the account provider (for example, you are authorized to log in and use Mind+ Mind Mapping Software’s online service account system). b>QQ account number,
Then the account provider is Tencent, and so on.) The third-party account provider’s collection, use, sharing, and transfer of your personal information (including sensitive personal information) are all applicable to the third-party account. The provider’s privacy protection policy,
If you authorize a third-party account to log in and use the Mind+ mind mapping software online service, it is deemed that you have agreed to the third-party account provider’s privacy protection policy, and you agree that the third party will treat your personal information in accordance with its privacy protection policy. Information (including personal sensitive information) is collected, used, shared, and transferred.
3. Provide you with products and services of Mind+ mind mapping software. Through the collection of serial numbers and activation codes, we can verify the legality and validity of the authorization type, authorization period, and authorization scope of the product, and provide authorized software services and related technical support.
By collecting your account information (account number, mobile phone number, email address), order information (if any) to verify the legality and effectiveness of your use of Mind+ mind mapping software services, and provide relevant technical support for Mind+ mind mapping software services.
4. Use of related services.
(1) When you use the mobile APP products provided by Mind+ Mind Mapping Software, Mind+ Mind Mapping Software may apply to you for the permission to collect corresponding personal information based on the following purposes:
A. Mobile phone storage permission to obtain file reading function;
B. Mobile phone camera permissions to provide access or upload permissions;
(2) Mind+ mind mapping software collects the document name, content, document attributes (including but not limited to document type, size, number of pages) and upload information that you upload to the cloud to provide you with relevant cloud services. At the same time, the relevant documents, pictures, photos, and audio materials you upload are read and used as the basic materials for product intelligence training, so as to provide you with relevant product intelligence services.
(3) Map data storage and transmission. Any content uploaded to the map will be protected. Industry standard encryption (SSL) is used to protect the data of the mind map to prevent your mind map files (including the text, photos and other content in the files) from being accessed, tampered, and tampered with without your authorization during upload or download. Leakage or damage. We require file storage service companies to strictly perform their data confidentiality obligations. If they fail to perform their business, we will pursue their legal liabilities and terminate cooperation with them.
(4) Marketing activities: Unless you voluntarily subscribe to us, we will not send you any marketing promotion activities. We collect the email address and other information you submit when you subscribe. If you don't want to receive our push content anymore, just click the "unsubscribe" link in any email at any time.
5. Help Mind+ mind mapping software research and development, design new products and new services, improve and enhance the existing products and services of Mind+ mind mapping software, and optimize user experience: we will use your software information and common device information (such as your Device model, operating system version, device configuration, unique device identifier,
Device geographic location, storage space, international mobile device identity code IMEI, network device hardware address MAC, advertising identifier IDFA, etc.), device connection information (browser type, telecom operator, network environment, language used), and device status Information (such as device sensor data, device application installation list),
Data analysis of document information, log information, and cloud service usage, to understand the usage and adaptation of Mind+ mind mapping software products and services, and to provide data support for the development of new products and services, existing functions, and service improvements . For example, Mind+ mind map will analyze your log information,
Further explore the new functions and services of Mind+ mind mapping products and services; respond to your personalized needs in a targeted manner, such as language settings, location settings, personalized help services and instructions, or to you and other users Make other responses. Regarding the information collected from your various devices,
Mind+ mind mapping software may associate them in order to provide you with consistent services on these devices. Mind+ mind mapping software may combine information from a certain service with information from other services, information obtained indirectly and legally, and information obtained through legal open channels.
Or combine your legally obtained identifiable personal information with unidentifiable personal information to provide you with personalized services and improve the products and services of Mind+ mind mapping software.
6. Provide intelligent services for related products. Mind+ Mind Mapping Software provides intelligent services for some products through the products and services of Mind+ Mind Mapping Software. Mind+ Mind Mapping Software will ask for your consent in advance (you will upload data,
The consent of the data means that you agree that Mind+ Mind Mapping Software collects the data and information uploaded by you), collects and reads the data and data uploaded by you, but Mind+ Mind Mapping Software will take security measures and technical means to protect your personal Information, and will use technical means to deal with the data,
The data is de-identified to reduce the risk of other organizations or individuals identifying you through the de-identified personal information.
7. Ensure safety. In order to improve the security of the system when you use Mind+ mind mapping software products and services, more accurately prevent phishing website fraud and protect account security, Mind+ mind mapping software may learn about your browsing information, order information, software information, Equipment information means to judge the risk of your account,
And may record some links ("URL") that Mind+ mind mapping software considers to be risky. Mind+ mind mapping software will also collect your device information, log information, analyze your problems when using authorized software and Mind+ mind mapping software online services, count traffic, and troubleshoot possible risks. When you choose to think about Mind+ Troubleshoot when the mapping software sends abnormal information.
8. Customer service and after-sales service. If you are using Mind+ mind mapping software products and services to seek service support, Mind+ mind mapping software will verify your identity and purchased related products or services (if any) based on your account information and order information, and based on your The software information, device information, as well as the email content, screenshots, documents or phone conversations with the Mind+ mind mapping software customer service staff to help you find the cause and solve the problem; if you use the relevant website of the Mind+ mind mapping software online service Page, WeChat official account participated in lottery, competitions or similar promotions, Mind+ mind mapping software may ask you to provide your ID number to verify your true identity; Mind+ mind mapping software will also collect information from Mind+ when you participate in questionnaire surveys. The questionnaire response information submitted by the mind mapping software, the contact name, company name, contact number, email address and your Consultation content.
9. Payment and settlement: After you place an order to purchase any product or service of Mind+ Mind Mapping Software, you can choose a third-party payment institution that cooperates with Mind+ Mind Mapping Software (such as Alipay, WeChat payment channel, hereinafter referred to as "payment For the payment service provided by the institution"), Mind+ mind mapping software needs to provide your order number, transaction amount, and transaction content information to the payment institution to confirm your payment instruction and complete the payment. If you apply for an invoice, you also need to provide the following information: invoice header, taxpayer identification number, recipient's email address, and more information you provide based on your invoicing needs, such as buyer information.
10. In order to improve the user experience of the registration and login interface, our product integrates a third-party SDK one-click login service: Mianzhen SDK is used to help users realize one-click login behavior. Obtaining IMSI is used to judge dual cards and change cards. In order to realize the gateway number acquisition technology, Miaozhen SDK needs to obtain IP address, network card (MAC) address, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI), O product intelligence D (replace IMEI) , Sim card information, and collect data such as mobile phone model, system type, system version, network environment, gateway access number error log and other data to provide statistical analysis service capabilities, and provide anti-fraud and other functions.
11. The application collects information in the background state: The MAC address is obtained in the background to more realistically restore the Crash scene service, provide data analysis services such as sharing and reflow, so as to share messages to the target device and designated social accounts, provide anti-cheating services, and collect The gateway obtains data such as number and error log to provide statistical analysis service capabilities.
(2) Indirect acquisition and use of personal information
2. If you place an order to purchase Mind+ mind mapping software products and services from the distributors or agent channels of Mind+ mind mapping software, Mind+ mind mapping software will obtain your order information from the third-party channel, including your Name, company name, telephone number, delivery or contact address, specific Mind+ mind mapping software product purchased, and specific content information of the service.
(3) Other uses
1. Mind+ mind mapping software may use your personal information to send you marketing information through e-mail, mobile phone text messages or other methods to provide you with more relevant advertisements to replace commonly placed advertisements, such as showing you or Recommend more relevant (rather than general push) search results, information streams, or advertising/promotion information results. If you do not want Mind+ Mind Mapping Software to use your personal information for the purpose of receiving marketing information, you can request Mind+ Mind Mapping Software to stop using you for the above-mentioned purposes through the relevant instructions provided by Mind+ Mind Mapping Software in the advertisement Personal information. Mind+ mind mapping software may use your personal information to push news or other notifications to your device. If you do not want to receive this information, you can choose to unsubscribe on your device according to the relevant instructions sent to you by the Mind+ mind mapping software. At the same time, Mind+ mind mapping software may issue announcements related to Mind+ mind mapping software products and services via email, mobile phone text messages or other means when necessary, and you may not be able to cancel these related to Mind+ mind mapping software products and services. announcement. You understand and acknowledge that your click behavior on marketing information, advertising information, and push information may cause Mind+ mind mapping software or third-party partners to collect your click behavior; if you reject Mind+ mind mapping software or third parties Partners collect your clicks on marketing information, advertising information, and push information. Please do not click on any marketing information, advertising information, or push information sent to you by Mind+ mind mapping software.
2. When Mind+ mind mapping software displays your personal information, it will desensitize your information including content replacement and anonymization to protect your information security.
(4) Exception with consent
You are fully aware that in the following situations, Mind+ mind mapping software does not need your authorization to collect and use personal information:
1. Related to national security and national defense security;
2. Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
3. Related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
4. In order to protect the major legal rights and interests of the personal information subject or other individuals' lives and property, but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person;
5. The collected personal information is disclosed to the public by the subject of personal information on his own;
6. Collect your personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure channels;
7. Necessary to sign a contract according to your requirements;
8. It is necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the provided products or services, such as discovering and disposing of product or service failures;
9. It is necessary for academic research institutions to conduct statistical or academic research based on the public interest, and when they provide academic research or description results externally, they de-identify the personal information contained in the results;
10. Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
You know and acknowledge that the sharing and transfer of de-identified personal information, and ensuring that the data recipient cannot restore and re-identify the subject of personal information, is not an act of external sharing, transfer and public disclosure of personal information. The storage and processing of the will not need to notify you separately and obtain your consent.
The content, source and method of collecting your personal information by Mind+ mind mapping software will vary depending on the product of the Mind+ mind mapping software you use (including but not limited to different products, different charging versions of the same product, and different Language version, different clients) or Mind+ mind mapping software services are different.
(1) Cookie: To ensure the normal operation of the website, Mind+ Mind Map will store a small data file named Cookie on your computer or mobile device. Cookies usually contain identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters.
With the help of cookies, websites can store Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and/or clickstream data, and your preference data.
(2) Web beacons and pixel tags. In addition to cookies, Mind+ Mind Mapping also uses web beacons, pixel tags and other similar technologies on the website. For example, an email sent to you by Mind+ Mind Map may contain a click-through URL linking to the content of the relevant website of Mind+ Mind Map's online service. If you click the link, Mind+ Mind Map will track the click to help Mind+ Mind Map understand and improve your preferences for authorized software and Mind+ Mind Map online services. A web beacon is usually a transparent image embedded in a website or email. With the help of the pixel tags in the email, Mind+ mind map can know whether the email has been opened. If you don't want your activities to be tracked in this way, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list of Mind+ mind map at any time.
(3) Do Not Track. Many web browsers have a Do Not Track function, which can post Do Not Track requests to websites. Currently, major Internet standards organizations have not established relevant policies to regulate how websites should respond to such requests. But if Do Not Track is enabled in your browser, all Mind+ mind map sites will respect your choice.
(4) Mobile analysis software: In the mobile client of the authorized software, Mind+ Mind Map uses mobile analysis software to better understand the functions of the authorized software in your mobile phone. This software may record the following information, such as how often you use the application, events that occur within the application, cumulative usage, performance data, and the location where the application crashes. Mind+ Mind Map will not link the information stored in the analysis software to any personal information you submit in the authorized software mobile client.
(5) Use of SDK: In order to ensure the stable operation and function realization of the authorized software client, so that you can enjoy and use more services and functions, the authorized software will embed the SDK of the authorized partner or other similar applications.
Our products are developed based on DCloud uni-app (5+ App/Wap2App), and your device’s unique identification code (IMEI/android ID/DEVICE_ID/IDFA, SIM Card IMSI information) in order to provide statistical analysis services, and improve performance and user experience through application startup data and abnormal error log analysis, and provide users with better services. For details, please visit "DCloud User Terms of Service".
(The DCloud user terms of service are hyperlinked to: https://ask.dcloud.net.cn/protocol.html)
3. How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information
Mind+ Mind Mapping Software will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual other than Mind+ Mind Mapping Software, except in the following cases:
1. Sharing with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, Mind+ mind mapping software may share your personal information with third parties.
2. Mind+ mind mapping software may share your personal information with relevant third parties in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations or mandatory government requirements or judicial rulings.
Mind+ mind mapping software may share some of your personal information with third parties to provide better customer service and user experience.
Mind+ mind mapping software will only share your personal information for legal, legitimate, necessary, specific and clear purposes, and will only share and provide services necessary for personal information.
The third-party partners of Mind+ mind mapping software have no right to use the shared personal information for any other purpose. You agree that Mind+ mind mapping software shares personal information with the following third parties:
(1) Partners in advertising and analysis services. Unless you have your permission, Mind+ mind mapping software will not share your personally identifiable information with partners that provide advertising and analysis services.
Mind+ mind mapping software will provide these partners with information about the coverage and effectiveness of their advertising, but will not provide your personally identifiable information, or Mind+ mind mapping software will aggregate this information.
So that it will not identify you personally. For example, Mind+ mind mapping software may tell advertisers how effective their ads are, or how many people have seen their ads or installed apps after seeing them.
Or provide these partners with demographic information that is not personally identifiable (for example, "a 55-year-old man in Shanghai who likes software development") to help them understand their audience or customers.
Mind+ mind mapping software will provide these partners with your device identification code to help them understand whether you are their audience or customers.
(2) Suppliers, service providers and other partners. Mind+ mind mapping software sends information to suppliers that support Mind+ mind mapping software business worldwide,
Service providers and other partners, these supports include the provision of technical infrastructure services, software and hardware product services, system product services, analytical service usage,
Measure the effectiveness of advertisements and services, provide customer service, facilitate payment or conduct academic research and surveys, and log in through Mind+ mind mapping software accounts for
Use the products and services of Mind+ mind mapping software to share your account, avatar, nickname, and gender with third-party products and services connected to it.
For companies, organizations and individuals with which Mind+ Mind Mapping Software shares your personal information, Mind+ Mind Mapping Software will ask them to follow the instructions of Mind+ Mind Mapping Software,
(3) If you participate in a lottery, contest or similar promotion through Mind+ mind mapping software related website pages, WeChat public account, or use points to redeem goods,
When Mind+ mind mapping software or related prizes and merchandise suppliers need to send you relevant prizes and merchandise, you as the recipient, your information (name, phone number (including mobile phone number),
Contact address) will be provided to the courier service provider or related suppliers.
Mind+ mind mapping software will not transfer your personal information to other companies, organizations and individuals, except in the following situations:
1. Obtain your explicit authorization or consent in advance;
2. Meet the requirements of laws, regulations, legal procedures or mandatory government requirements or judicial rulings;
(3) Public Disclosure
Mind+ mind mapping software will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
1. Obtain your explicit consent;
2. The mobile phone number or account login name of the winner will be desensitized when the list of winning activities is announced;
3. Mind+ mind mapping software may be open to the public and share big data analysis information without identification content after statistical processing with a third party with a cooperative relationship;
4. If Mind+ Mind Mapping Software receives a third party's complaint or report to you, Mind+ Mind Mapping Software has the right to disclose your necessary information (including but not limited to registered name, identity certificate, contact person, contact number) to the complaining party ),
And urge you to negotiate with the complaining party in order to resolve complaints and disputes in a timely manner and protect the legitimate rights and interests of all parties.
5. Based on laws and regulations, legal procedures, litigation or compulsory requirements of government authorities. Mind+ mind mapping software receives a third party's complaint or report to you, ah, accident software has the right to disclose your necessary information to the complaining party
(Including but not limited to registered name, identity certificate, contact person, contact phone number), and urge you to negotiate with the complaining party in order to resolve complaints and disputes in a timely manner and protect the legitimate rights and interests of all parties.
Four. How will we protect and save your personal information
Regarding the control of your information: When you provide us with personal information through registration or other means, Mind+ Mind Map and Shanghai Yushu Technology Co., Ltd. will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to others.
Once Mind+ Mind Map’s agents are approved to use your personal information and survey information, such information must be kept strictly confidential and must not be used for any purpose other than performing services authorized by Mind+ Mind Map.
Mind+ Mind Map will not use or share the personally identifiable information you provide to us in a way that has nothing to do with the above content without your prior knowledge and permission. Your license is always guaranteed first,
We will never share your information with any third party who does not represent Mind+ Mind Map and does not accept our confidentiality policy.
Mind+ Mind Map may organize or merge the information collected on the website with data from third parties and use it to promote products or services to you.
Five. How do we deal with the personal information of minors
Without the consent of their parents or guardians, minors are not allowed to create their own user accounts.
In the case of collecting personal information of minors by using our products or services with the consent of their parents or guardians,
We will only use, share, transfer or disclose this information when permitted by laws and regulations, the parent or guardian's explicit consent, or the protection of minors is necessary.
Six. The security of your information
We plan to protect the quality and integrity of the above-mentioned information that can be personally identifiable to you. We will carefully protect your information to prevent its loss, misuse, unauthorized access or leakage, tampering or destruction.
In our company, data is stored in a password-controlled server, and access is restricted. We will make sincere efforts to respond to your request in a timely manner in order to correct your personal information errors.
In order to correct the error of your personal information, please return the information containing the error to the sender, and attach the details of the correction requested.
Seven. Ways to inquire, correct information, withdraw consent and delete account
(1) If you need to inquire, modify or correct your personal information, or have any questions or complaints or suggestions about your personal information protection, you can send an email to Mind+ mind map email [firstname.lastname@example.org 】, Mind+ mind map will deal with your problems in a timely and effective manner.
(2) You can revoke the consent previously granted to Mind+ Mind Map for a specific purpose by submitting a request, including the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal information that Mind+ Mind Map holds or controls. According to the authorized software or Mind+ mind map online service service you are using,
You can send an email to email@example.com, Mind+ Mind Map will process your request within fifteen working days after you make the request, and according to your request, it will no longer be collected, used and/ Or disclose your personal information. Depends on the scope of your withdrawal of consent,
It may cause you to be unable to continue to use authorized software and Mind+ mind mapping online service. However, your decision to withdraw your consent or authorization will not affect the effectiveness of Mind+ Mind Map’s previous personal information processing activities based on your consent.
(3) If you need to delete your Mind+ mind map account or unbind your authorized third-party account for logging in and using the Mind+ mind map online service from the Mind+ mind map account,
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Mind+ Mind Map will process your request within fifteen working days after you make the request.
8. Appendix: Permission Application and Application Scenarios
This is only permission-related instructions. When you use a specific product function, we will apply to you for the permission necessary to use the function. If you do not agree to enable the permission, please click "Not allowed" to reject the permission application only Will affect your use of specific product features. We are here to enumerate the types of permissions that the product may collect and the purpose of use.
For network service interruption or other defects caused by force majeure or reasons beyond the control of Mind+ Mind Map, Mind+ Mind Map will not bear any responsibility, but will try its best to reduce the loss and impact caused by this to users, and ensure its stability and safety. sex.
11. Contact us
Office address: Room 408, Block B, Building 21, No. 1158, Zhongxin Road, Songjiang District, Shanghai