Shanghai Yushu Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "Mind+") welcomes you to visit this product (collectively referred to as "products", including through Mindyushu.com All content
and technology provided by the domain name). These terms of service apply to all users of this product, including users who provide content to this product ("submitters"). "Content" includes files, texts, information and other
materials. This product includes Mind+ All products of, including but not limited to all products, software and services provided through this product, such as Mind+ application, Mind+ Cloud and Mind+ online thinking gallery. By
or delete part of the terms of service at any time without notice. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this product.
Mind+ hereby authorizes you to access and use this product, provided that:
1. Without Mind+'s prior written authorization, you agree not to publish any part of the product to any other media.
2. You agree not to make changes or modifications to any part of the product, including but not limited to Mind+ widgets or any related technologies.
3. Without Mind+'s prior written authorization, you agree not to use this product, including Mind+ widgets, for any commercial purposes. Prohibited commercial uses include any of the following actions that have not been expressly approved by Mind+:
· Sell access rights to this product or related services of this product (such as Mind+ widgets) on other products;
· Use this product or its related services (such as Mind+ widgets) for the main purpose of obtaining advertising or subscription revenue;
· Sell advertisements on this product or any third-party products for specific product content or Mind+ content;
· And any resources or products of Mind+ discovered by Mind+ when using this product and related services (such as Mind+ widgets) are used to compete or replace Mind+ market, content or products.
4. Prohibited commercial uses do not include:
· Upload original content that promotes your business or artistic career to Mind+;
· Use Mind+ widgets to embed Mind+ files on blogs or products that support advertising, provided that the main purpose of using Mind+ widgets is not to obtain advertising revenue or compete with Mind+;
· Mind+ for any purpose expressly authorized in writing.
5. You agree not to use or run any automated system (including but not limited to "robots", "Spider" or "Offline Reader") access this product through the following method, that is, in the same period of time, compared with the number of requests that
humans can reasonably make through ordinary online web browsers, contact Mind+ The server sends more request messages. Despite the foregoing regulations, Mind+ allows operators of public search engines to use spiders to copy
materials from products for the purpose of creating public search indexes, but these materials are not allowed to be cached or backed up. Mind+ Reserve the right to cancel the above exceptions in whole or in individual cases.
You agree not to collect any personally identifiable information from this product, including account names, and not to use the communication platform provided by the service (such as comments, emails) for any commercial solicitation
purposes. You agree not to obtain information submitted by other users for commercial purposes.
6. The submitter understands and agrees that any third-party advertisements in a commercially standardized format may be provided to users of this product. The submitter expressly agrees that they will not be entitled to any income derived from the display
of any such advertisements by Mind+.
7. When using this product, you will abide by these terms of service and all applicable local, national and international laws and regulations.
8. Mind+ reserves the right to terminate any aspect of this product at any time, or terminate the access rights of users who violate these terms of service.
1. If you are the submitter, you understand that Mind+ does not guarantee the confidentiality or security of any submitted content regardless of whether your submitted content is displayed or otherwise visible.
2. You are responsible for the user content you submit, and you are responsible for its publishing or publishing consequences. Regarding the content submitted, you confirm, declare and/or guarantee:
· You own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to use and authorize Mind+ to use any and all patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or other proprietary rights in the content you submit in accordance with this product
and this terms of service;
· You have obtained written consent, exemption and/or permission from each identifiable individual in the user content to use their name or likeness.
Any clause in these terms of service shall not be changed, affected or reduced by the submitter in any way.Any rights that Rongzhong may have. However, by submitting user content that will be published in this product, you hereby grant Mind+ Perpetual,
global, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licenses, allowing us to use, reprint, distribute, make derivative works, modify, To display and publicly display all or any part of user content, including
but not limited to the promotion and redistribution of part or the entire product (and its derivative works) in any media format and through any media channel. You are also here to grant each user of this product (based on
the restrictions that may apply to the preferential service (if any)) a non-exclusive license, allowing them to access your user content through this product, and through the product's features Use, reprint, distribute, produce
Users of these submissions can see the specific permission involved and included through the link in any such submission. Submitters are required to comply with third-party licenses and agree to abide by all policies and conditions
related to such use and distribution. For more information on Creative Commons, please visit creativecommons.org.
3. You hereby declare and warrant that you will not:
· Submit materials that are protected by copyright, trade secrets, or other third-party proprietary rights (including privacy and publicity), unless you are the owner of these rights or have obtained permission from the legal owner of these rights to
· Publish false information or misrepresentation that may harm Mind+ or any third party;
· Submitting illegal, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racial or ethnic offensive nature, or encouragement will be regarded as a criminal offence, will cause civil liability, violate any law or other inappropriate
behavior s material;
· Publish advertisements, promotional materials, "spam", "electronic chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or any other form of business solicitation;
· Upload, publish, mail, transmit or otherwise provide any material containing software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs with the purpose of interrupting, destroying or restricting the functions of any computer software or hardware
or telecommunications equipment;
· Impersonate others.
4. Mind+ does not allow copyright infringement activities and infringement of intellectual property rights in this product. If the content or user content of this product infringes the intellectual property rights of others, Mind+ will delete all related
content and user content. Mind+ Reserve the right to delete submitted content without notice. If you are determined to be a multiple infringer, we can also terminate your access to this product. Repeated infringers are anyone
who has been notified of their infringing activities more than twice and/or their user content has been deleted from this product more than twice. Mind+ It also reserves the right to determine whether the content or user content
without prior notice.
5. You understand the content you will come into contact with from various channels when using Mind+ products, Mind+ We are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, security, or intellectual property rights of such content or content related to intellectual
property rights. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to inaccurate, offensive, indecent or offensive content, and you agree to give up, and hereby give up any violation of Mind+ that you own or may
have Related legal or fair rights or remedies. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to defend, compensate, and protect Mind+ and its managers, directors, agents, branches and/or licensors from all matters related
to this product.
6. The submitter understands and agrees that it can provide users of this product with any third-party advertisements in a commercially standardized format, including advertisements related to the uploaded content. The submitter expressly agrees that
they will not be entitled to any income derived from the display of any such advertisements by Mind+.
You have agreed that the use of this product is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Mind+ and its managers, directors, employees and agents are all exempt from any express or implied
warranty related to this product and its use. Mind+ It does not make any guarantees or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this product or the content of any product linked to this product, and
assumes no responsibility for the following: (I) errors or inaccurate content; (II) your access and use of this product Cause personal injury or property damage of any nature; (III) Any unauthorized access or use of our secure
server and/or any personal information and/or financial information stored on the server; ( IV) Any terminal or interruption of transmission of this product; (IV) Any software errors, viruses, Trojan horses or programs of similar
nature that may be transmitted by third parties through our products; and/or (V) Errors or omissions in any content, Or any form of loss or damage caused by the use of content that is published, emailed, transmitted, or obtained
through other means of the product. Mind+ Does not guarantee, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for products or services published or provided by any third party through this product or any hyperlinked product or banner
function or other advertisements, and for your transactions with third-party providers in relation to goods and services , Mind+ Do not act as a party and do not bear any monitoring responsibilities. Just like any purchase of products
or services through any media or under other circumstances, you should use your best judgment and reasonable caution.
Limitation of Liability
In any case, Mind+ Its managers, directors, employees and agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive losses or expenses or derivative damages caused
by the following reasons: (I) Error or content Misrepresentation; (II) Your access and use of this product causes personal injury or property damage of any nature; (III) Any unauthorized access or use of our secure server and/or
any personal information and/or finances stored on the server information;( IV) Any terminal or interruption of transmission of this product; (IV) Any software errors, viruses, Trojan horses or programs of similar nature that may
be transmitted by third parties through our products; and/or (V) Errors or omissions in any content, Or any form of loss or damage caused by the use of content published, e-mailed, transmitted or obtained through other means of
the product, regardless of whether it is based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory, and regardless of whether the company is aware of the damage The company is not responsible for the possibility. The above limitation
of liability shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by the laws of the applicable jurisdiction. You clearly understand that Mind+ is not responsible for any content or defamation, offense or any illegal behavior of any third
party. The risk of injury or damage that may exist to you in the above situation is entirely borne by you.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, for any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debts and expenditures (including but not limited to attorney fees) caused by any
of the following reasons, you agree to defend, compensate and make Mind+ Its parent company, managers, directors, employees and agents are not harmed. These reasons include: (1) you use or access this product; (ⅱ) you violate any
provisions of these terms of service; (iii) you infringe any third party rights, including but not limited to copyright, property rights or privacy rights; or ( Iv) Any accusation of third party damages caused by your content.
This defense and compensation obligation will continue to be valid during and after the terms of service and your use of this product.
Ability to accept the terms of service
You confirm that you are a user over 18 years of age, or a minor with autonomous ability, or have obtained the consent of a parent or guardian, and are fully capable of signing
the terms, conditions, obligations, confirmations, statements and statements stipulated in these terms of service. Guarantee, abide by and perform these terms of service. Since the service cost has been incurred after the membership
service is activated, refunds are not supported after purchase.
You may not transfer or transfer these Terms of Service and the rights and permissions granted by it, but Mind+ can transfer them without restriction.